Saturday, May 31, 2014

Advice Column in Magazine

Anonymous: 

Hi! I'm a lady aged 26 married with one kid. Last week my husband was off duty and I had to drive alone to work. 

I left my husband with the maid and my baby at home.

I drove for just about 2km from home and my car engine started to overheat so I had to turn back and get another car. 

When I got home I found my husband in bed with our maid. I don't know what to do now. Please help. 





Reply by male columnist: 

Dear anonymous, 

Overheating of engine after such short distance can be caused by problems associated with the carburetor. 

U need to check your oil and water level in your engine b4 u start your journey.

U must also make sure your car is serviced regularly to avoid problems in the future. 

Hope this helped you...!!
Regards Amulyam

No comments:

Post a Comment