Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How to bully

A guy was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library.

He asked a girl: "Do you mind if I sit beside you?" 

The girl replied in a loud voice: "I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!" 



All the students in the library started staring at the guy, 

He was truly embarrassed and moved to another table. 



After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table, and said with a laugh: "I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking. I guess you felt embarrassed, right?" 



The GUY then responded in a loud voice: 

"Rs.5000/- FOR ONE NIGHT!! ISN'T THAT TOO MUCH?" 



All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock. 

The guy whispered to her: 

"I study law and I know how to screw people."
Regards: Amulyam

No comments:

Post a Comment