Monday, May 8, 2017

Conversation between two Ghosts

1st ghost: Hey 
2nd ghost: Hey 
1st ghost: How did you die?? 
2nd ghost: I was mistakenly locked up in a refrigerator. At first, I was chilling, then I started freezing and then I couldn't breathe again... I died of suffocation. 

1st ghost: Wow.... what a sad way to die. 
2nd ghost: Yeah. How did u die? 
1st ghost: I died of heart attack. 
2nd ghost: What happened? 
1st ghost: 
        My wife cheated on me. I came back home and saw a man's pair of shoes. Then I rushed to the bedroom and met only my wife there. I knew a man came and the man was still in the house because my wife was undressed and scared. So, I started running and searching the whole house. I searched the kid's room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, wardrobe and dinning. I was very tired of running, so I got a heart attack. 

2nd ghost: IDIOT!!!! Why didn't u check the refrigerator??! The bastard was hiding in the refrigerator! 
Assuming you checked the refrigerator, by now we both would've been alive!!!... 

No comments:

Post a Comment